Friday, February 8, 2013

Community Positivity


POSITIVITY PROJECT: A friend sent me this picture yesterday saying "I think you would enjoy this". It was taken in the eastern part of Cleveland! Anyway it gave me an idea for an activity! Get your cameras ready and capture pictures that stand for peace, positivity, kindness, and love! I hope everyone joins in!!! Instead of always recognizing what is wrong with our communities lets love the communities we live in and the people in our communities. Find the positivity that surrounds us! If you have instagram tag your pictures with #communitypositivity if not you can email the photos Brittany.hoogenboom@yahoo.com and I will post them all in blog posts! Make sure to leave a little comment where the picture was taken so we can appreciate the positivity all over the United States!


No comments:

Post a Comment