Friday, May 10, 2013

Staying positive while the hormones run wild!!

     Pregnancy is full of surprises!!  One day you might feel amazing and the next not so great.  I have noticed that I have not been the most positive person I can be during my pregnancy and have let the hormones get the best of me.  I feel like I have to take a stand because it is my mind and I am in control, letting the hormones run things is no excuse.  I am normally not the type of person to let others energy effect mine, but lately that has been the case because I have lost control of my own thoughts.  The fact that I can not take my boards until July has also caused a wave of negative emotions through my body, but than I think events take place for a reason.  I would like to just begin my career as a therapist.  I have worked so hard to get to this point and now it's sort of a waiting game.  But in the meantime I get to feel my little bundle of joy, Owen, grow in my tummy!  I will be grateful for everything each day has to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment