Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yoga: Hip Opener Sequence





I am often asked by others to do yoga with them and although I am not an instructor, well not yet at least, I always try to help out.  Whenever I do an online sequence or video I am going to start posting them for others to use.

Today I found a quick hip opener on yoga journal because my hips felt a little tight.
It is only about 20 minutes long but felt great.  
Remember when doing yoga it is not about competing, you want to listen to your body and modify accordingly.  You may not always be able to perform the pose as the instructor does and if so that is ok.  Yoga is about learning your body and what it is capable of without injuring yourself.

Here is the link for today's sequence:  Yoga Journal Hip Opener

No comments:

Post a Comment