Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pregnancy Update



Thought I would do a little pregnancy update today!!  I am 26 weeks and 2 days almost in my third trimester wahooo!!! I feel amazing!  I have been walking at the minimum of 2 miles a couple times a week and continue to do yoga.  I have also decided to add in a little bit of a leg and abdominal workout not to intense but a few of the exercises I did prior to pregnancy I am still able to do now.  I am all belly!!  Not to much weight gain any where else and I feel very blessed to be in the shape I am in which puts a smile on my face!  Total of 13 lbs gained since the beginning of my pregnancy with a consistent weight gain of a 2 lbs every 4 weeks!  Next week I start having my biweekly doctors visits!!  Everything is moving so quickly!!  I take my boards July 10th and Owen will be here not long after that! We am so excited to meet him!  He has the most AMAZING daddy!!  I can not wait to see Owen in his daddy's arms.  The nursery is coming together, we purchased his dresser this weekend and now are on a mission to find a glider.  I am being very picky about the glider I have a specific style I'd like and I have noticed it is not easy to find!!  Owen is extremely active!  Always moving around in my tummy, sometimes it feels like he is playing soccer in there or something haha.  My husband and I enjoy watching my belly take different shapes as his moves around and kicks.  A little less than three months and we get to meet our bundle of joy!!  I have never been so happy in my entire life!  So in love with him already!

No comments:

Post a Comment