Friday, May 24, 2013

Move on move on




When negativity arises, sometimes it is hard to get the thought of what ever it is out of your head.  Your heart is racing and there are so many things that you want to say or do at that moment, but instead you just have to breathe and clear your head.  It isnt as easy as it sounds, and requires lots of practice.  I have been working on clearing the negativity in any and every situation it occurs, but sometimes walking away to breathe isnt an option.  That is when it starts to get a little difficult, staying calm when the situation is becoming more negative as each second goes by and all you want to do is smile and move on.  I have been carrying my gratitude stone with me for situations like that so I can grab it and start running what I am grateful for through my head instead of what is going on around me.  Just keep smiling. I have to keep repeating it to myself.  I am everything and everything is me.   Everything happens for a reason.  Take a lesson out of each event you encounter.



No comments:

Post a Comment