Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mrs. Boom's Positivity Project

Hello There!!
   We all have read and watched on T.V. the terrible things that take place around us in this world, for example the recent shooting in Connecticut.  My heart goes out to all of those family's that lost their loved ones.  I was sitting around thinking about a way to get everyone involved in bringing positivity into their own lives, because as much as we would like to fix everything that is wrong with the world we know that is impossible, so lets begin by patching up our own lives.

Today is Day 1 of Mrs. Boom's Positivity Project.
I would like you all to grab an old notebook and a pen and this is all you will need!
On a fresh sheet of paper title it "DAY 1 POSITIVITY".
Number from 1-20 and list 20 things you are grateful for in your life.
Now you can keep your notebook next to your bed or  you may want to carry it with you, this is the beginning of a happier life.

Now every night before you go to bed add 5 things to that list that you were grateful for that day, not to much to ask it will only take a few minutes, even if you felt like you had a bad day, we can always find things we are grateful for.

When ever you feel life isn't going your way or you just have a case of the blues, take your positivity notebook out and read through all of those things you listed, it will put a smile on your face.

Each day I will post a new quick activity that will help you form a more positive outlook on life.  It is up to you whether or not you will partake, but the more you do the more positive you can be.

LET THE POSITIVITY PROJECT BEGIN!! ENJOY EVERYONE!!

If you have an instagram you can take a picture of your daily activity and tag it #boompositivityprogject  and each day I will feature some one's activity on my blog!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm doing this! And I will share on my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea so much! And with all of the bad stuff going on recently, it is definitely at an awesome time. I'm probably going to partake too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) And if you submit pictures of your activities to me I will feature them! Have a beautiful Monday!!!

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea. I'm visiting from Jamie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and Jamie is wonderful isnt she!!?

      Delete