Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Secret

My life will soon change and everything I ever wanted will be reality.  It's the secret.  There is no doubt or thoughts of discouragement in my mind.  I can feel the energy and the excitement that will soon be brought to my life.  I can picture the house I have always dreamed of living in with two beautiful, healthy, intelligent children and my amazing husband Kyle.  I can see the money I have always dreamed of and doing things that I have always wanted to do.  I can see my yoga studio and the places I will be taking vacations to with my husband and our future children.  I see it all and not long from today will I have it all.  I will have it all without hurting anyone physically or mentally because it's all about positivity.  Spreading positive vibes with my thoughts, picturing what I want and what I will soon have everyday is how I will obtain everything I have ever wanted.

What do you want in life?
What are you grateful for?

Grab a piece of paper and list those things.  Things that you want and that you are grateful for in your life today.  Do not get discouraged when it doesn't come right away because if you picture it, if you know it is going to happen, whether you know how it will happen or not, you will have what you want.


Read or Watch the Secret.
Although my life has not shifted quite yet, I know everything I want will come and it will come soon, because I know what I want and I know I will have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment