Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Teach Peace

Lately others keeping telling me that my positivity is contagious and it makes them want to be more positive! That is the greatest feeling to here that I can have such an impact on others and help them take steps to live a more positive life, but even I someones can have the blues. When I feel down I immediately try to do something to change that feeling. Whether it is reading quotes or looking at the Instagram accounts I follow that are all about positivity and peace! If we all open our eyes and see the beauty we can find so much to inspire us! Things or people that make you want to be more positive.
These last couple months have been the best months of my entire life. Finally I am beginning to understand what life is truly about! I have never been happier! Living my life by the secret and manifesting and receiving what I want in life all by staying positive and spreading the love. My relationship with my husband is absolutely amazing, better than it has ever been and we are so excited to be having our first child! I can not stress enough how we all must teach peace and positivity to our children. If we all work together we can make this a better place not only for ourselves but for those in the future.



2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! And love YOU!
    I agree with all my heart that we must teach our children right! They are the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post! I am so happy for you & your happiness! I think too when you feel happy you want to spread that love all around!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete