Monday, July 29, 2013

Path to Positivity!

Hello Everyone!!


      The last couple of months I have not kept up with the positivity project at all so I decided to start it up again.  I noticed what a difference it made in my everyday life to do little activities that remind me to stay positive and be grateful no matter what the universe throws at me.  I am going to call it "Path to Positivity" this time, and will start from the beginning so those who did not participate in the positivity project can join in.  I am so excited to begin this project again because it will be great to bring my son in to an environment that is full of positivity.  Living in today's society it is not always that easy to stay positive in every situation, so it is always nice to have a little reminder to be grateful and spread good vibes.

Quick Pregnancy Update:
     I am 35 weeks, 2 weeks from full term! Yayy!!  So excited yet so anxious for the arrival of our son! His room is almost finished, my husband has just a few drawers for the dresser to finish staining and put together.  I am so grateful for my husband and how hard he has worked to get this room ready for our son!  It is such a peaceful place to be we both catch ourselves just sitting in there all of the time.  We have an ultrasound this week to make sure our little man is still growing properly!!  I am still trying to keep up with my daily yoga practice but I do have days now where I just have to take it easy because it is getting harder as Owen continues to move lower.  So grateful for everything life as given me and can not wait to see my mini yogi!



The cute owl lamp was a gift from a close friend and the tree was part
of the center pieces at the shower that held the "mommy advice" cards.


This is his wall of paintings that were done by family members.  There are still
a few people who want to paint something for him so we will be adding to this wall!


This book shelf was in my room at my grandpa and grandma's house when I was little,
and now it is passed down to Owen.   The bear at the top was handmade by one of my husband's
cousins.  She is so talented!!


All of these books were gifts at the shower and I am so grateful for everyone who has
helped build Owen's library!



No comments:

Post a Comment