Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August Yoga Challenges/Path To Positivity Week 1



August is here and that means it is time for new instagram yoga challenges!!!  I wasn't as persistent with last months challenges but I am still going to participate as much as I can until my mini yogi arrives!!

This month I chose to participate in #Balancethemind which is hosted by @fairyhealthylife, @tyneedncr, @nadianoelle, @sequelLife_BP, @heartbeat4many @_satki, @jymaya, @rahmiohmness, @alexisr022, @mountainflower, @dalima26, and @maryjvandy.  Each day one of them will post the pose to capture and post on your own instagram and tag it #balancethemind.



I am also going to take part in #Yogratitude which is hosted by @tjhark, @gypsetgoddess, @laurasykora, and @masumi_g.  Same goes for this challenge, everyday one of the instagramers listed above will post a pose for the following day that you capture, post on your instagram, and tag #yogratitude.






Just a little Path to Positivity update!  I am thrilled that there are so many people participating this time!  I have decided to post one to two activities a week instead of trying to post one everyday!!  The instagram tag is #pathtopositivity for anyone who would like to join in or you can follow my blog as I post the weekly activities.

Day 1: Gratitude Journal/Notebook.

Grab yourself a little notebook to keep by your bed or in your purse.  The notebook is going to be your gratitude notebook/journal.  Once a day take a few minutes and jot down a few things you are grateful for that day.  Making a daily list of what we are grateful for will help us complain less about what we don't have and appreciate what we already have a little more.  You can even get a little creative and put together a gratitude board such as a chalk or dry erase board that you can keep in spot you will see everyday!  Today I was informed by a fellow yogi/instagramer about an iPhone app called the "Gratitude Journal" by HappyTapper where you can post your list right to your phone and even add photos and read daily quotes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment