Monday, July 1, 2013

July Yoga Challenges

Hello Everyone!!  I am excited to say that I am officially 8 months pregnant and we are just getting closer to meeting our precious little boy!!  I have stayed pretty active throughout my entire pregnancy and plan on continuing to do so until the end.



This month I am joining in on 4 Instagram Yoga Challenges!!!  I am very excited for these July Yoga challenges and will modify accordingly to protect my little one!


Day 1:
1 - @Growsoulbeautiful #Yearofyoga #YogaAday
2 - #Fabyogis
3 - #Happyhealthyyogis
4 - #Yogangsters



.....These are two of my favorite poses at the moment.  Tiptoe pose is a challenge and I love to see how long I can hold it for.



I have also been doing some light core pre-handstand work for post baby.  I enjoy this "hard core" video by Shana Meyerson of Yogathletica.


If you would like to keep up with my daily yoga challenge posts :  @LadiBoomYogini on instagram.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on staying active during your pregnancy, you look great! I like the idea of a yoga challenge. yoga is the weakest part of my fitness program, I find I skip it or don't do the entire dvd/class because it's so uncomfortable. bad, i know!

    Em K

    Win $100 from Manitobah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you very much!! i still feel pretty great! I love the idea of yoga challenges they are so much fun!!! You should try to find something more relaxing when it comes to your dvds so you dont feel so uncomfortable and use it as a cool down after your workouts!!!

      Delete