Friday, July 19, 2013

Yoga High.

Hi everyone!!!


    This has been an exciting week!  Monday my husband and I had our maternity photo session at Brecksville Reservations, where we also had our wedding photos taken two years ago!!  I had three days off of work, which was great because I am starting to really organize the house even more for baby Owen's arrival.  My soul sister Maria is coming to stay with her husband for the weekend!!!  I am so excited about that I love anytime I get to spend with her and it's a plus because it's going to be twice in a month that we get to see each other!!  Last but not least our baby shower is this Sunday!!  So excited to see all of my family and friends!  I can not believe that we have only a little over a month until our son is here!!  Kyle and I are getting so anxious to meet this precious little boy!

On the baby note my belly has caught up to measuring the week that we are suppose to measure which is 33 weeks, but our doctor still wants to be cautious and make sure Owen is growing properly so we have an ultrasound in two weeks and most likely another one two weeks after that!  I love having the chance to see our little man, it makes it so much more surreal.

I am still staying pretty active, of course still practicing yoga everyday for the most part.  I haven't had the chance to walk much outside because of the heat, but I did get a mile in this morning before my daily yoga practice.  The instagram yoga challenges are starting to get a little harder but I do my best to participate as much as possible and modify as needed.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!  I know I will! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment