Monday, June 24, 2013

Momma Boom Hit 30 Weeks!




I am officially 30 weeks pregnant as of yesterday, with only 7-10 more weeks before we get to meet our son!  I still feel absolutely amazing and am continuing to only put on very little weight!  I can not believe in just a little over two months Owen will be here!!  Our nursery is almost done, my husband and I put together his dresser and now just have to paint that and the walls.  My amazing mother in-law and I went to ordered our fabulous glider that should be here in about a week or so!!  I can not wait to see the final product.  It is going to be perfect for a our little man!  I still continue to practice yoga on a daily basis and walk when I have time.  I eat healthier than I have ever eaten, no meat at all and lots of fruits and veggies.  I also make fresh juice every morning!  I rarely snack on anything that is not fruit and do not have any unhealthy cravings what so ever.  Our baby shower is less than a month away I can not wait!  My husband is becoming more anxious by the second to meet Owen, he can not wait to be a dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment