Saturday, June 8, 2013

Little Man In a Bubble

    I sit a lot and think about how I am going to show Owen to understand life at an early age.  I sometimes get upset over the fact that my son is going to be born into situations that aren't healthy for his soul.  So many things I want him to see and learn and so many people I want him to meet, yet so many people I wish I could completely keep away from him.  How do you stop negativity from influencing a child?  Or stop negative vibrations of those around him from affecting his soul?  How do you teach a young child who is going to be confused about what is going on around him in the first place, to not be soak up what other people try to teach him, to be pure and learn on his own.  If it was up to me I would only bring him around those who will uplift his soul...but unfortunately it is not.  This world is a big place and no matter how hard we try to keep away from the bad, the good could not be possible without it.  The good, the bad, the bad in the good, the good in the bad.  Eventually I will figure it out.  No worries.  Until than I just have to smile and keep doing what I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment