Friday, June 7, 2013

Yoga Life!


My practice felt amazing this morning!!  I have been working on shoulder strengthening and flowing directly from down dog into plank without having to reposition my hands!  I read a little advice from an instructor that you know there is the right amount of distance between your hands and feet in down dog when you can go directly into plank and not move your hands.  I love to connect with my little man and send him positive vibrations through the last three asanas.  I hope he loves yoga as much as I do!  I can not wait to be able to practice with him by my side!  What a beautiful start to this day! 


I am participating in the Dharma Yoga Challenge on instagram!!  I can only practice select poses that are safe for me and the baby right now but I am still having fun participating!!  These next two pictures are Day 6: One leg pigeon pose and 7: Standing split pose of the challenge!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment