Sunday, June 9, 2013

Today's Practice...Balance

We all can use a little mental and physical balance in our lives from time to time.  Some days more than others.  This morning my mind felt a little foggy and unbalanced so I based my daily practice around that.  It takes concentration and the right state of mind to practice balance asanas.  Two of my favorite balance poses....
 Tree Pose: Vrksasana

Dancer Pose: Natarajasana



Besides working on single balance poses I went through a balance sequence using one of my favorite apps.  I use one for the Mac BookPro but I believe the application also available for the iPhone and iPad.  It was a great purchase and I definitely recommend it.  You are able to create your own sequence, use ready made sequences, or have one created for you depending on what you are trying to achieve in your practice that day.




During my daily practice I always try to connect with every inch of my entire body, but since being pregnant I enjoy sometimes connecting only with our little man growing in my belly.



No comments:

Post a Comment