Monday, June 3, 2013

Zoo Day!!

Had such an amazing morning at the Zoo with my cousin Erika, her son Aiden, and my little cousin Madison!!  Aiden was our guide and read the map to us the entire time!!  I can not believe how smart he is for only being 4 years old!  We went to Professor Wyld's Zoo show and watched a crazy pirate!  It was great exercise for a pregnant lady let me tell you!!  Walking non-stop for three and a half hours with no back aches or sore feet!!  It felt great!  They have transformed the Cleveland Zoo into such a nice place to visit, we all really enjoyed ourselves!!


The sign said Boomer!! :) I love being a Hoogenboom!                       How cute are they!

                     


                        

Of course I had to do a little yoga at the zoo!!  :)                    Family Photo!

                       

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment